Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Korean struggle...

After a long time I wanted to write a Blog Entry on my changing life & changing attitude on the influenza I caught after I got into this Korean Struggle..Every now & then we all dream from childhood to visit a Foreign country...On May 2nd 2009 I started off to Korea on a bussiness trip. I was excited,energetic & enthusiastic as ever.

As Soon as I came here, I got news that my boss dad passed away & he was in leave for a week. Life was little good during those days when I used to sit for 12-14hours a day. Simply doing some work here & there. I felt I was in a alien land with Bruce Lee & jackie chan's around..

Then the Lion came back & the struggle started.I was sitting in the office all the time & sat more in weekends & infact the week never ended. I felt tired all the time, drooping eyes & drowning mind with sorrowful faces around...we still laughed like begger's laughter...we still had fun with the will to live & push life harder as the tough keeps going.I ran & ran...I forgot that there is something called evenings in life..I can only see nights,mornings & lunch inbetween to greet the sun. Life ran so fast that I only felt am in a train.65days passed so fast & still am running it hard. I work for almost 16hours a day on a average & many times worked overnight also.Manydays,I used to count the hours left for me to go back to office & try to sleep as quickly as possible to feel the sleep..sometimes I missed it too.Life is little more a struggle than difficult. I pushed myself hard & felt locked up in a Korean Jail with permission to guest house for food & sleep.

Life's sounding like difficult,but the best part is I felt I missed small things which I never wondered I want in my life or maybe always there in my life. I missed my 8 hours sleep,Saturdays & Sundays, fresh mondays or mornings,Idly & Dosa though I had Indian food. I felt life is going to be very good from now as I'm going back to my mother nation & life cannot be tougher.But the stay extended as usual.


Everytime I feel am upset on my lifestyle, i used to think the days which were so normal those days sounding like a pleasant memory.The days I used to leave office on time,have fun in the friend's place.I was hardly able to think much as work was always loading me all the time & I really feel am lost in work. I could hardly see a world outside this diameter.Life is so very different.
It is 70odd days in this Foriegn country with one or two visits outside & 2days out of office. Maybe a struggle but it makes me think how much I've changed. I wanted a lot in life before,but now I cant count anything which I feel I need.I feel I have everything, still not using anything. I will not say I'm Sanyasi,but I would say I've realised the toughness of life.I've realised 100bucks is still energiser yet the pain is more!! I have the heart to face any struggle going forward, seeing myself more confident than ever.More optimistic & a will to win all the time.Maybe I dont wanna live like this as every struggle should end as it has always been & every struggle sows success seeds.Maybe, this is yet an another accident,rather this is yet another incident in life or a phase in life I could never forget.

1 comment:

S.Sujai Narayanan said...

Dont worry da Arun.. This sure is just a passing cloud or should I say passing phase in your life. YOu will emerge stronger from this....good luck