Saturday, January 17, 2009

Jackpot

Manytimes in life I've felt I'm lucky.I get things right in the right time.But sometimes I used to wonder if my lucky life also would be luckier..than the right proportions of luck I get in life....And yes,it happened this week.12.5kbucks in less than half an hour...Can u believe it?Well,I will tell how? :-)

Tuesday morning I came back from Chennai & I was little tired....Soon as I came to office I logged into the stock trader terminal as usual & in a hurry I thought of the usual strategy(dumb) of bidding 40TCS for 450...in which I will gain around 800 if it clicks...this strategy I was trying for a week then without luck... :P

Then when I verified,to my surprise I saw the deal was completed at 490(Current Price)...I was blamming my fate & when I turned back to the price..it was shooting upto 497 in a second...I was thrilled & I did a Bid to sell at 510....to my surprise it crossed 510 within seconds..& I was happy to complete my deal with a profit of 800 in 10minutes...

The real story begins now...When I verified my account it was showing 410shares in the net holding..I was really surprised to see this...The current price went up to 515 & I was at 25Rs profit for every share I sell...God that's the jackpot....It was like luck riding me....I was really happy to see this & tried immedietly to sell....But luck again favoured me...I was not able to sell!!!

I tried to sell in many different ways & still the stock exchange was reject my plea. I was confused a lot,but happy that price was only up to my surprise.I spent some 10minutes to sell,then I decided to call up the customer care to sell the shares for me...By this time the share value shoot up to 520,30Rs profit per share....wowo....Soon as when some picked up...they were telling some procedures to do intraday trading & stuff...again my try was failing, so I called up the traders line to sell the shares.

Finally I sold 410shares at an average of 521....& I made a ransom of 12.8K in a short time of less than half an hour....Well,if at all the extra bit of luckier luck didn't hit me I would have never had the guts to buy such a bug volume & if at all I knew how to sell,I wouldn't have reached this big a profit...I made all that profit just because I did not know how to sell the shares I bought.Sometimes life gives you riches even if u didn't feel it....again a positive accident indeed....

No comments: