Monday, February 8, 2010

iPhone = Innovation

I got a iPhone3G from my brother last month when he returned from the US. I was waiting for it for almost 3months..he bought it in November :P.
I dreamt about it in numerous ways and read a lot about it...positive & negative...when I actually got it..except for the looks other things did not actually excite me much...iPhone was almost similar to other touch phones which I have worked and used to a large extent..I felt things quite the same in many many ways... I had a better audio player from Sony which I feel better than iPod in terms of audio quality...
Slowly I started using the internet on the iPhone's Safari browser..the experience was nice and pleasant..iPhone's Safari is as good as any other PC browser & opens almost every other site which normally WAP browsers struggle...It has inbuilt flash & Java support, so no more half loaded pages in WAP.:D
Thanks to Airtel's Mobile internet recharge which allows us to download upto 2G for a decent price. :J
I started exploring the Apps Store to check for applications and other useful things around...Apps Store is amazing in every way..people create applications..if they feel sellable..they sell it or leave it for free..we can find almost any application which you can possibly imagine in Apps Store. Google(Includes Orkut),FaceBook,IMDB,WiKi are few free applications I really love using in iPhone..
Youtube streaming is the next best interesting thing I would appreciate Apple. With Edge GPRS network, Youtube cannot be fast..but iPhone gives better user experience starting the video after some sufficient amount of download so the Video does not stop every now and then,while streaming..:P
iPhone makes your internet experience new in every possible way...the effects they provide,the usability of the application is amazing in every sense we can imagine...The multi touch feature is exploited in every way by application developers more than apple themselves...it is as good as PC, we can rename it as PMC(Portable Mobile Computer:P) though iPhone sounds better :P.
It's realy a commendable achievement in the way Apple guys have turned the way Mobile Phones can be imagined to work...it's different from the word go..iPhone.
Will update this blog if I find better things in iPhone :-)

No comments: